Certainly one of the hidden gems of WA, join Fervor to celebrate Spring in the Wheatbelt and what is setting up to be a spectacular Wild Flower season! We’re heading back to one of our favourite locations, Mukinbudin, WA.
Fervor harnesses locally sourced and native ingredients which are presented in a unique 8-course long table degustation held in a unique location. Diners will be treated to ingredients such as marron, green ants, crab, youlk, wattleseed, seaweed, wallaby, muntrie berries and many other exciting uniquely Australian ingredients. This is a highly interactive evening and we encourage guests to get up and view the cooking and plating throughout the night. This special dinner is not to be missed and we look forward to having you as part of our Fervor Family.
$180 pp includes an 8-course degustation and petit fours.
Start time is 5.00pm.
Important Information to note:
– This is a BYO event
– We recommend warm clothing that and comfortable footwear.
– Dietary requirements can be met, so please be sure to enter these whilst booking
– Menu is given on the evening
– Location and direction will be emailed to you prior to the event.
– For any further inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact Fervor.
Purchase tickets online.